Eye Safe 10P/130-HE Thulium-Doped Single-Mode Double Clad Fiber
Nufern Thulium-doped double clad fiber utilizes a glass composition specifically optimized for highly efficient operation around the important 2 µm wavelength when pumped at ~793 nm. These small core fibers facilitate highly efficient single-mode operation while the telcom-like 130 µm cladding diameter makes handling, including cleaving and splicing, as simple as possible.
4.70 dB/m at 793 nm
Geometrical & Mechanical Specifications
Coating Requirements: Low Index Polymer.
Other Requirements: Round Fiber. Polarization-maintaining fiber with dual circular stress elements.
Features & Benefits
- NuCOAT fluoroacrylate coating - Greater fiber durability in extreme operating and storage conditions
- LMA single-mode core design and short amplifier length - Useful for generating high peak powers
- Easy to maintain single-mode LP01 beam through fiber & components
- PANDA-style stress structure for increased birefringence - Superior optical performance and uniformity
- All fiber proof tested to > 100 kpsi - Critical for ensuring long term reliability when coiling
- Low to mid power CW and pulsed Eye Safe (~2 µm) lasers and amplifiers
- Eye Safe industrial and medical lasers
- Military and commercial LIDAR
- ~2 µm output TEM00 fiber lasers for pumping solid state crystal lasers
Nufern’s optical fiber products, including rare-earth doped, gyro, polarization-maintaining, radiation resistant, photosensitive, multimode and single mode, and any other optical fiber product including custom optical fibers, may be covered by one or more of the following pending or issued U.S. Patents, each of which is owned by or licensed by Nufern:
6,779,364; 6,832,026; 6,904,214; 6,950,586; 7,003,206; 7,050,686; 7,062,137; 7,110,647; 7,116,887; 7,167,621; 7,317,857; 7,371,019; 7,386,210; 7,400,812; 7,483,610; 7,634,164; 7,724,422; 5,949,941 (licensed from Furukawa Electric Co. of North America).
Moreover, use of Nufern’s optical fiber products, including modifications thereof, combinations with other products, or certain specific uses can necessitate additional customer licensing, particularly with respect to U.S. Patent nos. 5,818,630 (IMRA America, Inc.) and 6,496,301 (The United States of America as represented by the Secretary of the Navy). See the terms and conditions specific to your purchase.