This Terms and Conditions of Use, including all linked or referenced documents and resources (the “Agreement”), govern your use of the Nufern Web Site (“Site”). Our Site is available for your use only on the condition that you agree to the terms and conditions set forth below, all with the intention to form a legally binding agreement.
YOU SHOULD CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THIS AGREEMENT BEFORE USING THE SITE. YOUR USE OF THE SITE SHALL SIGNIFY YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, YOU SHOULD IMMEDIATELY EXIT THE SITE.
1. User Eligibility. The Site is provided by Nufern and available only to entities and people who can form legally binding agreements under applicable law. If you do not qualify, do not use the Site.
2. Description of Site. Nufern provides Users with on-line access to information regarding Nufern and its products and services. Nufern may also provide news features or information on the Site, which shall be subject to this Agreement. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT THE SITE IS PROVIDED “AS-IS” AND THAT NUFERN ASSUMES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE TIMELINESS, DELETION, OR MISDELIVERY OF ANY INFORMATION OR ANY PERSONALIZED SETTINGS.
3. Product Information. The availability of the products described on this Site, and the product descriptions, may vary. Nufern makes no representation that the information disclosed or products offered at this Site are appropriate or available for use at other locations outside of the United States and access to them from territories where the content is illegal is prohibited. You may not use the Site or export the products in violation of U. S. export laws and regulations. If you access this Site from locations outside of the United States, you are responsible for compliance with all local laws. In some cases, products displayed for sale at the Site may not be available. Nufern cannot guarantee the availability of any particular product displayed on this Site. Nufern reserves the right to discontinue the sale of any product listed on this Site at any time, without notice. Product prices offered on this Site may vary from other advertised or distributor prices due to varying conditions in different geographic markets. The prices displayed on this Site are quoted in United States dollars and such prices do not include shipping and handling or sales taxes, if applicable, which will be added to your total price. You are responsible for payment of any shipping and handling and/or taxes that may apply to your order. All items purchased from Nufern are made pursuant to a shipment contract. This means that the risk of loss and title for such items pass to you upon delivery to the carrier. All monetary amounts shall be paid in United States dollars, payable in ready funds through a United States bank. Please consult Nufern for specific product and payment information. The purchase of any products using the Site shall be governed by these terms as well as Nufern’s Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale.
While our goal is a 100% error-free Site, we do not guarantee that any content is accurate or complete, including price information and product specifications. If we discover price errors, they will be corrected in our systems, and the corrected price will apply to your order. Nufern reserves the right to revoke any stated offer and to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions including after an order has been submitted and accepted by Nufern.
4. General Practices Regarding Use. You acknowledge and agree that Nufern may establish general practices and limits concerning the use of the Site, including without limitation, restrictions on accessing the Site in any given period of time. You agree that Nufern has no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any communications or information collected, maintained or transmitted by the Site. You acknowledge that Nufern reserves the right to change these general practices and limits at any time, in its sole discretion, with or without notice.
5. License and Site Access. Nufern grants you a limited personal, nontransferable, nonsublicenseable, revocable worldwide license to access and make personal use or non-commercial use within Your organization, of the Site. This license does not include any resale or commercial use of this Site or its contents; any derivative use of this Site or its contents; or any use of data mining, robots, or similar data gathering and extraction tools. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose any trademark, logo, or other proprietary information (including images, text, page layout, or form) of Nufern and our affiliates without our prior express written consent.
6. Your Obligations. In consideration for Your use of the Site, You agree that if You decide to send us Your personal information, e-mail us, order our products or services or call us with information about you will provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself (“Your Information”). You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, obscene, libelous, or otherwise offensive material. Nufern does not request and you should not send any confidential or proprietary information to Nufern via the Site. You agree that any information or materials that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Nufern will not be considered confidential or proprietary. By providing any such information or materials to Nufern, you grant to Nufern an unrestricted, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free license to use, reproduce, display, publicly perform, transmit and distribute such information and materials, and you further agree that Nufern is free to use any ideas, concepts or know-how that you or individuals acting on your behalf provide to Nufern.
7. Restrictions on Use. All pages within the Site and any materials made available on these pages for downloading are the property of Nufern and/or its affiliates or other third parties. The Site and portions of the Site are protected by federal and international copyright and trademark laws. This Agreement does not grant any license to modify or alter the materials on the Site that are viewed, downloaded or otherwise accessed by you. You shall keep intact all proprietary notices, including copyright notices, contained on any downloadable materials and shall comply with any applicable end User license agreements. You may not input or upload to the Site any information which contains any viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or other computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, the Site or its contents or that infringes the Intellectual Property (defined hereafter) rights of another.
8. Disclosure of Content Monitoring. Although Nufern has no obligation to monitor any information provided to the Site by its Users, including without limitation, Your Information, it reserves the right to monitor, retain, and disclose such information if required to do so by law or in a good faith belief that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to comply with legal requirements, to respond to claims that any information violates the rights of third parties, or to protect the rights, property or personal safety of Nufern, its Users or the public.
9. Intellectual Property Ownership. Any and all intellectual property rights associated with the Site including without limitation, any inventive concepts, know-how, publicity rights, trademarks, trade-dress, trade secrets, copyrights and patents (“Intellectual Property”) are the sole property of Nufern. The name “Nufern” and its green starburst design are trademarks of Nufern. All custom graphics, icons, and other items that appear on this Site are trademarks (“Marks”) of Nufern. The use of any Marks appearing on the Site without the express written consent from Nufern is strictly prohibited. Except as otherwise expressly authorized by this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, modify, lease, loan, sell, create derivative works from, upload, transmit, or distribute the Intellectual Property of the Site in any way without Nufern’s prior written permission. Except as provided herein, Nufern does not grant to you any express or implied rights to Nufern’s Intellectual Property. Any rights associated with the content of the Site, which is transmitted, downloaded, or otherwise processed by Nufern, shall be retained by the owner of the content, if any, and may be protected by applicable copyright, trademark, or other laws. This Agreement does not grant you rights in and to such content except as set forth in Section 5.
10. Copyright Notice. Everything on this Site is copyrighted. The copyrights are owned by Nufern. However, you are free to view, copy, print, and distribute Nufern material from this Site, as long as:
1. The material is used for information only.
2. The material is used for non-commercial purposes only.
3. Copies of any material include Nufern’s copyright notice.
4. The material is not transferred to any other person unless you give them notice of, and they agree to accept, the obligations arising under these Terms and Conditions of Use.
Nufern is committed to respecting others’ intellectual property rights, and we ask you to do the same. Nufern may, in its sole discretion, terminate the accounts or access rights of users who violate others’ intellectual property rights.
11. NO WARRANTY. THIS SITE, INCLUDING ANY CONTENT OR INFORMATION CONTAINED WITHIN IT OR ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE, IS PROVIDED, “AS IS”, AND “AS AVAILABLE”. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, NUFERN MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND NUFERN EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NONINFRINGEMENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY AGAINST INTERFERENCE WITH YOUR ENJOYMENT OF THE INFORMATION OR SITE OR AGAINST INFRINGEMENT. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT THE INFORMATION OR SITE PROVIDED WILL FULFILL ANY OF YOUR PARTICULAR PURPOSES OR NEEDS. THERE IS NO WARRANTY THAT ANY ORDER MADE BY YOU WILL BE FILLED ACCORDING TO YOUR SCHEDULE. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY AND RISK FOR YOUR USE OF THIS SITE AND ANY HYPERLINKED WEBSITE.
NUFERN MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT (a) THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS; (b) THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR FREE; (c) THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SITE WILL BE ACCURATE AND RELIABLE; (d) THE QUALITY OF THE SITE, THE INFORMATION PROVIDED OR OTHER MATERIALS OBTAINED BY YOU THROUGH THE SITE WILL MEET YOUR EXPECTATIONS AND/OR (e) ANY ERRORS IN THE CONTENTS OF THE SITE WILL BE CORRECTED.
ANY MATERIAL DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE SITE IS DONE AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOADING OF ANY SUCH MATERIAL.
12. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. IN NO EVENT SHALL NUFERN, ITS AFFILIATES, SUBSIDIARIES, OR THEIR RESPECTIVE SHAREHOLDERS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, OR EMPLOYEES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, COMPENSATORY, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES WHICH MAY ARISE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCESS TO, BROWSING, USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE THIS SITE OR THROUGH YOUR DOWNLOADING OF ANY CONTENT, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DATA, TEXT, IMAGES, VIDEO, OR AUDIO FROM THE SITE CAUSED BY ANY VIRSUES, BUGS, ACTION OR INACTION OF ANY COMPUTER SYSTEM, PHONE LINE, HARDWARE, SOFTWARE OR PROGRAM MALFUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER ERRORS, FAILURES OR DELAYS IN COMPUTER TRANSMISSIONS OR NETWORK CONNECTIONS, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. YOUR SOLE REMEDY FOR DISSATISFACTION WITH THIS SITE, AND/OR ANY HYPERLINKED SITE, IS TO STOP USING THE SITE. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCENDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. ACCORDINGLY, SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
ANY LEGAL ACTION CONCERNING THIS AGREEMENT OR THIS SITE MUST BE BROUGHT WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CLAIM OR CAUSE OF ACTION ARISES AND MUST BE BROUGHT IN THE STATE OF CONNECTICUT.
13. Indemnity. You agree to indemnify, defend (at the request of Nufern), and hold Nufern, and its subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective employees, officers, directors, agents, and representatives (the “Nufern Indemnitees”) harmless from and against any claims, losses, expenses, liabilities damages or demand (including reasonable attorneys fees) brought against any Nufern Indemnitee resulting from or arising out of: (1) your information submitted or transmitted to Nufern; (2) your use or misuse of the Site or Nufern products; (3) your connection to the Site; (4) any breach of this Agreement by you; or (5) the violation of any rights of a third party by you.
14. Modifications. Nufern may at any time, and without notice, modify, update, or otherwise change the terms of this Agreement or the Site and you agree that you are deemed to be apprised of, and to be bound by such changes, immediately upon the posting thereof. Accordingly, we encourage you to visit the Site from time to time to review the current version of the Agreement. Unauthorized attempts to upload information, add, delete, or change information on the Site, or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Site, are strictly prohibited and may be punishable by law.
15. Termination. Nufern may, in its sole discretion, terminate your use of the Site, and remove and discard any content within the Site, for any reason. Nufern may also, in its sole discretion, at any time, discontinue providing the Site or any part thereof, with or without notice. Nufern may terminate your access to the Site under any provision of this Agreement without prior notice and Nufern shall not be liable to you or any third party for any termination of your access to the Site.
Upon termination or cancellation of this Agreement, you will immediately (a) discontinue use of the Site and (b) pay to Nufern any outstanding fees accrued prior to such expiration, termination or cancellation.
16. Links. While this Site may contain links to third party sites, Nufern has no control over such linked sites and resources. You acknowledge and agree that Nufern is not responsible for the availability of such linked sites or resources, the content of any linked sites. Nufern provides these links as a convenience and does not endorse the companies or contents of any linked sites. NUFERN DOES NOT PROVIDE ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND REGARDING ANY LINKED SITE OR ANY SERVICE PROVIDED VIA SUCH LINKED SITE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NUFERN IS NOT REPSPONSIBLE FOR THE AVIALBAILITY OF SERVICES OR PRODUCTS OFFERED OR THE CONTENT LOCATED ON OT THROUGH ANY SUCH LINKED SITES.
17. Export of Information. The United States Export Controls laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No content from this Site may be downloaded or otherwise exported in violation of United States law. You acknowledge and agree that the information you submit to us is being submitted to a company in the United States, and therefore will be subject to United States law.
18. Jurisdiction and Choice of Law. All claims or issues regarding this Site shall be governed according to the laws of the United States, State of Connecticut, without regard to its conflicts of law principles. Nufern makes no representations that materials on this Site are appropriate or available for use in other locations, and accessing them from territories where their content is illegal is prohibited.
19. Notices. Notices required under this Agreement may be deemed given by certified mail, postage prepaid, and return receipt requested, to: Nufern, Attn. Legal Department, 7 Airport Park Road, East Granby, CT 06026. Notice shall be deemed given seven (7) business days after the date of mailing.
20. Complete Agreement. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between you and Nufern with respect to use of the Site, superseding any other agreement between you and Nufern with respect to the subject matter of this Agreement. The section titles in this Agreement are for convenience only and have no legal or contractual effect. Sections 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 18, 19 and 20 shall survive termination of this Agreement. If any provision of this Agreement is found to be unenforceable, the other provisions shall still remain in full force and effect.